Thursday, February 21, 2008

Random Update

Hey Guys, I know I've been a bit of a Debbie-Downer lately... I appologize. The 6 month mark with Jeremy was a tough one. I'm on vacation this week, but have been keeping myself pretty busy. Wanted to drop a quick line to those of you who read faithfully, but, it will be quick... School - was going really well, is better now that I've had vacation. Not looking forward to Monday, yet. But by Sunday night, hopefully I'll be a little more excited. Family - things have quieted down A LOT in the last couple of weeks. Oddly enough, I had to have Jessica arrested one night while she was freaking out and actually lunged at me in the car. Since then, she's been to court and has since been on her best behavior with my parents... Go Figure. Also on the family front, I am going to be an auntie again in July (I think I may have mentioned this before) but Sarah and Daryl found out they're having a girl. I'm very excited. Home - is finally clean. All it took was a week off to have the time to do it. A friend of mine is coming over on Saturday and we're going to have a girls movie night, so it's a relief that I'm not working on getting things cleaned at the last minute. I think that wraps things up for now..... I'll post again in a few days. In the mean time, Happy February....

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Never a need to apologize for honesty, Miss Berek! I've missed you! And it's entirely my fault--I used to check through my xanga site...and then they changed the homepage and others' xangas don't show up there unless they post an update...and since I would just look at your name and use your site to come to this one...long story wrapped around, I think you can see it's been awhile. I've wondered how you've been...and been missing you...and am glad to get caught back up. I'm glad things are going smoother with Jess as of this post...and glad that you got your house clean...that's part of where I'm at, too. :)

Love you!

Friday, April 04, 2008 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home